job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Groton, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $19.10 - 22.47 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- This position provides biomarker bioanalytical and laboratory support for global translational and clinical biomarker assets within the Precision Medicine Mass Spectrometry Lab.
- This individual provides technical, scientific and laboratory support for assay and method development, clinical assay validation support and clinical sample support using state of the art mass spectrometry.
- This position participates on and reports data and findings to ECD biomarker team members.
- Responsible for supporting and generating LC/MS data.
- Contributes to ECD laboratory operations including safety, the development of sample preparation, separation and detection methods, data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Maintains regulatory compliance appropriate for clinical study execution including ECD SOPs, on the job and training transcripts pertaining to role functions.
- Bachelors degree:
- with 3+ years hands-on/full time exp with Chromatography exp. with Mass Spectrometry exp!
- will consider candidates that have extensive Chromatography exp majority
- experience must be through full time work exp (not via classes/internships/school)
- Will accept Masters degree with some level of hands one exp*
* No PhD
- This scientist has working knowledge of bioanalytical methodologies related to mass spectrometry platforms, sample extraction/isolation techniques, chromatographic separation theory and its application to mass spectrometry technology.
- Minimum 3 years hands on LCMS experience.
- Previous GCP, regulated lab and biomarker experience is a plus.
- Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry 2 - 4 Years Exp
skills: SOP, Assay Development, Chromatography
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.