job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 41.59 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Project management
- Result-driven; demonstrated ability, desire, and motivation to get things done
- Knowledge in tools (Microsoft, Visio and Project, SPS, etc.)
- Experience in establishing processes, conducting interviews, analyzing results, proposing solutions, etc. (Problem solver)
- Ability to find win-win solutions where there are different priorities / constraints
- Effective communicator (oral / written)
- Experience listening, observing, learning and understanding new processes/concepts
- Self-directing / working with autonomy
- Open to new ideas / risks
- PV knowledge / experience in pharmaceutical industry (preferred)
- Record management knowledge (preferred)
- Experience working globally
- Flexibility with working times (must be willing to attend meetings that may be scheduled in the early morning and some evenings)
- Understand the current record management processes for functions within PV
- Understand, clarify and help to interpret corporate record management requirements.
- Redefine the current process for collection of records management information, synthesis of that information and formulation of implementation plans for future implementation so that these tasks are accomplished with less time and resources.
- Document the results of those discussion
- Lead the collaboration with PV functional business partners to drive agreement on records management implementation plans
- Define, follow-up and keep the leaders of this project apprised of the status of the project
- Negotiate win-win solutions where there are different priorities/constraints
- Business analysts skills are necessary to be effective in this role
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.