job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 87 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The Contract Biostatistician will be responsible for implementing and executing methodological and statistical aspects of clinical development programs.
- This position is open within the company's Rare Disease therapeutic area and provides the opportunity to contribute ongoing late phase studies as well as providing support on new and exciting clinical programs.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Ph.D (M.S) in biostatistics or statistics with 1+ (3+) years of experience in a clinical trial setting (biotech, pharma, CRO, academic institution
- Excellent communication and writing skills including the ability to clearly describe advanced statistical techniques and interpret results
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of advanced clinical trial statistical methodology, including time-to-event and recurrent event analysis, sequential methods, longitudinal data analysis (e.g. LME, GEE), techniques for handling missing data, nonparametric methods
- Demonstrated productivity and ability to meet timelines for deliverables such as key results and final analyses
- The ability to produce statistical documents such as publications or technical reports
- Thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of SAS and additional statistical software (e.g. R, WinBUGS, etc.)
- Understanding of clinical / regulatory concepts for at least one therapeutic area
- With some supervision, ability to formulate statistical objectives, design and analyses for complex clinical projects
- Good communication and developing negotiation skills
skills: Biostatistical Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.