job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $38.00 - 42.82 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
- Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program goals.
- Independently plan and execute a series of design and/or technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple variables, and require advanced techniques within negotiated deadlines.
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various techniques, which accomplish business objectives such as quality and cycle-time.
- May provide training and supervision to junior members within the discipline. Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding unique problems.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant QSRs and other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Develop budgets and activity schedules of limited scope.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
- Possess relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer skills.
- Ability to organize and communicate complex information that engages the audience.
- Utilize a logical, methodical approach in independently solving problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations.
- Ability to make decisions when provided with limited information.
- Contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities to ensure project milestones are met.
- Bachelors of Science degree ideally in Science (Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, related field)
- 5 year experiences in either R&D, Product Development, QC, QA, or Pharma / Medical Device Manufacturing (3-5 years' experience with Masters or and 0-3 years' experience with PhD)
- Experience with a GxP, SOPs, GMPs
- Strong technical skills including Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, etc.) strongly preferred
- Trackwise experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual-Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese is a nice to have
skills: SOP, MS-EXCEL, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.