job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 18.05 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provides analytical and operational support to departmental process improvement projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties will include: tracking information and generating reports, collecting and storing data, bringing technical expertise to ensure quality and accuracy of data, and processing/designing/presenting data in ways to help the organization make educated decisions on business improvement opportunities and project execution effectivity, other project coordination support activities as needed.
- Managing master data sets, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Leading the development of reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source data systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Data presentation skills
skills: Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.