Our Client is a leading provider of Chemical Analytical and Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and other cutting-edge industries is rapidly growing
due to market demand and its superior process control systems. As a result we are seeking a talented high energy and organized Process Engineer to join the team.
location: Totowa, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Support field efforts to resolve metrology issues:
- Analyze process results and indicators to assess equipment performance and make recommendations on performance improvement.
- Crisis management with sound problem solving skills and project management skills.
- Coordinate with factory and field on technical requests and provide timely solution.
- Coordinate transfer of technology from factory to field to ensure readiness and understanding of new metrology systems:
- Develop collateral material used to support field resolution of metrology issues.
- Develop and deliver training programs.
- Work with field and factory on systems qualification.
- Involved in new technology development and perform technology promotion to customers.
- Work with R&D and engineering team on process characterization and equipment preparation.
- Work with R&D and engineering team on new product definition, risk assessment, package design, modeling and simulation.
- Oversee assigned project schedules with internal and external team, ensure on-time delivery.
- BS degree required; MSc or PhD preferred in chemistry / chemical engineering / material science with 3-5 years of semiconductor fabrication experience
- Experience with the theory, practice and interpretation of chemical analytical techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) necessary to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly communicate advanced technical constructs in direct and concise manner.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while providing comprehensive status reports on a regular basis.
- Proficiency with personal computers and industry-standard software applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.).
- Ability to work alone and/or with limited supervision.
- Travel to West Coast Customers for Process Support - up to 50% travel
- May include international travel as well.
skills: Data Analysis, Chemistry, Metrology, Process Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.