job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17.73 - 20.86 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: High School
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The Process Development Technician I owns and drives the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule. The Operations Technician will work on interdisciplinary self-directed teams, to define and implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
- Executes SOPs for unit operations (daily and long term). Includes CIP, SIP, and cleaning and sanitization of the facility
- Operates buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, chromatography skids, and UF/DF skids with varying mixes of automation and paper SOPs involved.
- Supports implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Interacts across the asset to achieve production schedule.
- Reviews documentation daily as well as perform data entry - Monitor, identify and communicate process and compliance trends real time.
- Archives documentation according to established procedures.
- Required to modify and/or create job-related documentation including MBRs, SOPs, MFRs, work requests and others.
- Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
- Provides support during audits and with audit observation closure.
- Responsible for keeping training current.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- High School Minimum
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Thorough understanding of cGMP requirements and safety practices.
- Employs Automated systems, enterprise systems, and available technology to execute work.
- Engages in and supports a culture of innovation and sustainable improvement through ownership of improvement for work processes, equipment and environment.
- Strives for Right first time execution through flawless execution and ownership of the process.
skills: SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.