job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $28.18 - 33.15 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Individual will be primarily responsible for performing all technical laboratory processes including clinical testing related activities as required by schedule and as per manager discretion.
- Individual will be required to record all data in specified formats and/or maintains a lab notebook detailing day-to-day testing; reporting results of testing activities using electronic, written, oral, or graphical presentation. Individual will be responsible for monitoring, ordering and/or receiving delivery of laboratory supplies and equipment, and will be responsible for and/or performing lab and/or facility housekeeping and maintenance.
- Individual must ensure that corporate, quality, regulatory and safety procedures/requirements are being observed and followed at all times.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years.
- Associates degree in a related discipline and minimum of 5 years' of industry experience or
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-4 years in Life Sciences discipline
- Working knowledge of Aseptic practices and technique
- Adhering to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy
- Constantly striving to make our company a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products
- Acting as a role model for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs
skills: Quality control, SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.