job summary: Position Description
- The goal of the Pharmaceutical Customer Care Specialist is to make it easy for healthcare providers to experience the benefits of our products and expertise through hassle-free customer service that provides answers, solves problems, and overcomes barriers to access.
- This key role acts as a single point of contact to either resolve the customer's need or connect the customer with the person or team that can.
The Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist empathizes with what goes on in the life of a busy healthcare practice by understanding what the immediate needs of the customer are and by proactively anticipating and communicating what next steps will be to the customer.
- Finally, the Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist sees every interaction as an opportunity to showcase our DNA and values.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Managing inbound and outbound calls to and from healthcare providers and Sales Managers as a single point of contact to either resolve issues, answer questions or connect the caller with the next level of expertise (know the answer or where to find the answer)
- Acts as an expert in all processes and experiences for healthcare providers and patients and is able to articulate us, our products, our processes
- Manage calls and follow up processes around product quality and medical questions related to products
- Execute outbound call programs on behalf of finance, sales and marketing teams for customer insights, follow ups and surveys
- Collaborate with field sales teams on customer needs and issues
- Record customer interactions in Veeva
- Proactive outbound follow up with healthcare providers based on reports and analysis of unresolved customer issues or requests
- Maintains the customer master record across products
- Associate's Degree or work equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with Veeva or other CRM applications
- Medical industry / healthcare administration experienced preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Understand a day in the life of healthcare providers and patients when they are calling
- Cross-functional understanding of how healthcare providers access products, including ordering, distribution, and reimbursement processes
- Understands customer's personality and tailors language, tone, speed of the conversation to align service delivery to customer's personality (not the other way around)
- Understand what the customer's true needs are and where that customer is along their journey - from what the customer asks for and what the customer does not ask for
- Don't just resolve the current issue - head off the next one by anticipating and dealing with related downstream issues
- Focus on problem solving, not speed
- Tenacious / won't give up until the customer's request / problem is resolved to the customer's satisfaction
- Acts like a diplomat to deliver unpopular information to the customer without being disagreeable.
- Process-oriented to pinpoint where the customer is in their journey, to provide answers to where the customer is now and to communicate what the next steps are in the journey (to help the customer anticipate and prepare for the future).
- Ability to multi-task & problem solve
- Excellent Communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.