Reporting to Product Safety and Toxicology department, the candidate will need to assist in data entry and data extraction from post-market safety assessment reports.
location: Melville, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Must be effective in maintaining sensitive document information, following work procedures, understanding report results, and entering data in spreadsheets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong computer skills are an essential.
- Position requires 1+ years related experience
- Relevant technical degree (bachelor of science)
skills: Data Analysis, CDISC, CRFs, Data Management Plan, Data Validation Plan, CDASH, Clinical Data Management, Trial Data Management, Data Analysis Software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.