job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- QC Archiving Support
- Serve as the "archivist" for the departmental archival programs, as outlined in SWI J001205
- Collect and appropriately document all notebooks submitted for archival.
- Assist laboratory personnel to retrieve documentation from archives, as requested.
- Monitor materials retrieved from archive.
- Perform the necessary EDM cataloging and boxing of documentation of material scheduled to be transferred from B75 to offsite storage, in accordance with department and site procedures, as required.
- Issue Email reminders to laboratory personnel to promptly submit completed and obsolete notebooks for archival, and return any retrieved materials from archive.
- Create, revise or inactivate quality managed Forms - as requested.
- Maintain the QC Forms spreadsheet, as required.
- Create, revise, or inactivate quality managed Notebooks - as requested.
- Maintain the QC Notebook spreadsheet, as required.
- Update document procedures as requested using eDoc.
- Remove obsolete official printed documents from laboratories and submit to R&S for destruction
- Maintain the QC Official Forms spreadsheet, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in science preferred
- Additional training beyond High School with 5+ years business experience
- Strong written/oral communication skills, problem solving, analytical skills and a very high level of attention to detail and accuracy are required
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.