As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $36.20 - 42.59 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The ideal candidate is expected to maintain current knowledge and understanding of GMP requirements and practices, familiar with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, dissolution, particle size distribution, physical appearance, viscosity, rheometry and drug delivery system release profiles for drug products and/or drug substances.
- Upon assignment, independently plans and conducts analytical chemistry analyses in a timely and efficient manner and ensures data integrity and accuracy.
- Prompt and accurate documentation of experiments, results and conclusions are important responsibilities.
- Ensures laboratory operational capability by proper maintenance of laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Obtain necessary chemical reagents, reference standards and other components from appropriate sources.
- Candidate must have proactive, cross functional communication skills.
- Participate and contribute at group and project meetings as required.
- Provides training to coworkers to enhance their work effectiveness in generating analytical data.
- The candidate independently compiles, evaluates and/or statistically analyzes technical data.
- With limited supervisor input, design, plan and perform a variety of project-oriented analytical work assignments (e.g., maintain the integrity of the stability testing program and LIMS database, analyze samples, perform method validation, and analyze/record/report results and conclusions of experiments).
- Additionally, the worker must be proactive in critically interpreting data and learning new techniques. Under supervision, develop analytical method and prepare method documents, prepare stability protocols/ reports, prepare method validation protocols/ reports, draft technical memos/reports and support regulatory submissions.
- A working knowledge of phase appropriate analytical development (methods, validation and stability program) are preferred. The worker must conduct their work activities in compliance with all company internal requirements and with applicable regulatory requirements. The company internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
- M.S. in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline with minimum 2 years of experience or B.S. in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in analysis of pharmaceutical products or pharmaceutical method development and validation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the analysis of data and writing of technical protocols, reports, and submission ready documents.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills. Must be proficient using Word, Excel and statistical programs for analytical data evaluation. Ability to review and understand new and innovative analytical methods and provide critical feedback. In addition, the following career elements are required.
skills: HPLC, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Chemistry, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.