job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $24.00 - 26.28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Execution of in vitro experiments using cell lines & primary cells
- Generation of high quality experimental data following standard protocols using cell-based, molecular biology and protein assay techniques /methods
- Analysis, basic interpretation, and quality control of quantitative and experimental data
- Ability to Identify and address technical problems
- Maintenance of accurate and current records of research activities
- Bachelor's Degree in general biology with a focus in a specific discipline (i.e. cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology).
- Some experience in that discipline 2-4 years preferred.
- Familiarity with GMP and GLP and good documentation skills.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.