Seeking an individual who is highly motivated and looking to gain experience with a CRO. This person will conduct and assist in the performance of animal studies.
location: Dayton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Set-up and conduct experiments in accordance with Protocol and SOP's.
- Efficiently carry out procedures necessary to complete each project with minimal supervision.
- Accurately weigh animals and test diets as needed.
- Prepare test solutions and diets in accordance with directions.
- Prepare animals for dosing, necropsy and other procedures.
- Dose animals, evaluate responses, perform necropsies, and collect blood, urine, fecal and tissue specimens in accordance with standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Meticulously maintain precise records of all experiments in accordance with good laboratory practices.
- Assist in writing of reports.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Ability to safely wear a respirator required
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. or M.S. degree or equivalent experience; in laboratory animal medicine, toxicology, animal science or biology is preferred.
- One or more years experience with standard acute toxicology tests desired, but not essential.
skills: Toxicology, Biology, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.