Seeking a highly motivated individual who will supervise and assist in the conduct of regulatory studies performed
location: Dayton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Overall, day-to-day laboratory operation including supervision of technical staff assigned to your studies.
- Ensure that the study schedule and financial aspects of each study that you are responsible for are accurately tracked on a regular basis.
- Establish test protocols and corresponding SOP's.
- Develop experimental design and supervise implementation of experiments (tests).
- Obtain sponsor approval of protocols and institute any necessary deviations from the test protocol with sponsor approval.
- Supervise conduct of all phases of the study, including participation in study conduct.
- Interpretation, calculation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results.
- Instruct, train and supervise scientists in all procedures.
- At least a Bachelor of Science degree and equivalent experience in a field related to their area of responsibility (e.g., toxicology, animal science, chemistry, biology, microbiology).
- Intimate working familiarity and/or ability to quickly learn and develop such familiarity with all government regulations dealing with testing particularly EPA, FDA, DOT, FHSA, OECD, and GLP regulations.
- Hands-on working knowledge of the tests that will be under their responsibility.
- Good administrative skills and leadership ability. Must communicate effectively and write well.
skills: Toxicology, Biology, Microbiology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.