job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 28.59 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Perform final documentation review for sterilized products, conduct inspections and provide administrative support in other quality-related activities.
- Review records for completeness and route to the next process step (e.g., Device History Records (DHR), ECRs)
- Prepare and upload paper records into electronic document system
- May process records and requests for offsite record storage and retrieval
- May train on some operations to lower level staff
- May accompany vendors during site visits (e.g, shredding, offsite storage)
- Other incidental duties (e.g. occasional photo copying or deliveries)
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 3 Years previous related experience preferred
- Pharma or medical device experience required
- Good computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PDM (Product Document Management) system, and Ignite preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Able to read, write, comprehend, and speak English
- General knowledge and understanding of Company policies and procedures
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment under general supervision and with instructions for routine work
- Detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments to ensure desired outcomes
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.