This position will be responsible for developing and executing the Go To Market Strategies and Tactics for the Evidence Based Clinical Assurance portfolio of services, and the Partnership for Health IT.
location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
job type: Temporary
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Create market requirements that define key market characteristics, e.g. segment definition and size, market trends, competitive situation, buyer needs.
- In collaboration with the subject matter experts, create compelling clinical evidence-based content that drives prospective customer engagement.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns directed at clinical decisions makers across the spectrum of care, designed to generate sales leads
- Generate sales enablement tools and educate sales team to drive alignment on marketing strategies and sales tactics.
- Monitor competitor's products, services and marketing activities and recommend tactics as needed.
- Create and maintain web content that supports the business goals
- BS or BA in Business, Marketing or Communications degree (RN or MBA in Marketing strongly preferred)
- 8-10 years of recent experience in healthcare B2B Marketing including strong clinical related experience.
- Proficient in developing effective PowerPoint sales pitch decks for sales team use
- Ability to work with engineers, scientists, PhDs, MDs
- Ability to work independently and also across multidisciplinary work force
- Familiar with market research methodologies
skills: Market Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.