job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $27.42 - 32.26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- This individual will work independently within the laboratory operations while utilizing good laboratory practices.
- Experimental set-up and execution with purification of biologics, mAbs, proteins and polysaccharides, using precipitation, depth filtration, ultrafiltration and chromatography.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Masters +
- 5 years +
- Combo of academic and industry experience
- Downstream processing - Required - 6 + Years
- Protein purification techniques -Required - 6 + Years
- Polysaccharide purification processes - Not required - 2 - 4 Years
skills: SOP, Chromatography, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.