job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.30 - 29.77 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provides extractable and leachables and impurity identification support in developing new products. Leads and plans analytical laboratory assignments and activities to meet established project goals and timelines.
- Designs and executes extractable and leachables studies per USP <1663> and <1664>.
- Assists in LC/MS or GC/MS method development and executes method validations and method transfers.
- Prepares and reviews technical documents, including protocols and reports, analytical test procedures, technical reports, and change controls. Provide the necessary documentation for regulatory submissions as required.
- Ensures that the analytical procedures they develop, review or establish conform to current and appropriate scientific, compendial and regulatory standards, and are suitable for use for their intended purpose.
- Assists in performing laboratory investigations.
- Work directly with parties beyond R&D, including but not limited to 3rd party analytical labs, Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO's), and involvement with other divisions of the company
- Evaluates new or state-of-the-art technology for potential use for characterization and assessment of key drug product attributes.
- Performs duties with a high level of independence.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in the physical or biological sciences with 8 to 10 years of industry experience, MS with 4 to 5 years of industry experience or PhD degree with 1 to 2 years of industry experience.
skills: Biology, Chromatography, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.