In this role, the LIMS Master Data Specialist will be responsible for in the coordination, building, and testing of master data for LabVantage LIMS. The person will be responsible to follow established data governance processes for Master Data build and testing for LIMS with collaboration with the LIMS Master Data Manager, Project Management, Lab Operations and Lab Solutions teams.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 43 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collaborate with Master Data Governance Manager to determine prioritization of master data requests
- Collaborate with Analytical Lab SME's to understand Test Methods, Client Test Methods and/or Compendia reporting requirements
- Build, update, and review Master Data objects such as Parameters, Parameter Lists, Specifications and Test Methods.
- Test Master Data changes by running test samples
- Develop and validate calculations as required
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to obtain Activity Type Codes for data entry as required
- Work closely with Lab Solutions team to understand requirements and changes to lab LIMS
- Bachelor's in related discipline
- 3-5 years of master data building and testing
- Relevant experience data quality and master data management processes
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems, preferably LabVantage
- Basic knowledge of analytical techniques and methodology.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Dependable, detail oriented, able to think creatively under pressure and work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
skills: Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.