job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 25.34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Ensure Trading Partners are paying per contractual payment terms
- Meeting target goals established for Past Due and Items - 120 day monthly
- Ensure timely resolution of disputes, per contractual agreements or standard Terms &Condition's, following documented Standard Operating Procedures
- Processing credit and rebills, for various situations, timely and accurately
- Responsible for processing a daily upload of returned products for credit, utilizing JDE, Excel, and Access
- Responsible for maintaining proper documentation related to AR, in accordance to corporate guidelines, for internal and external audits
- Collaboration with the following individual(s) or teams: Customer Service, Channel Operations, Trade Relations Managers, EDI, Customer Master, Warehouses and Third Party Logistic companies
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of recent and relevant dispute management experience.
- Expertise in working in the Microsoft application and must have an aptitude for working in web based applications (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (pivot tables / v-lookups / etc.) PowerPoint, Outlook, & Access (nice to have))
- JD Edwards system knowledge, a plus
- Demonstrate an ability to provide Trading Partner and internal customer with superior service and a high level of satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, problem resolution skills, and accuracy
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.