job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 35.20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage or assist in the management of small to medium sized projects within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project. Partner with business sponsors/key stakeholders to confirm project success criteria. Establish and ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, and financials.
- Financial management/reconciliation/status reporting (MSProject Plan, Latest Best Estimates, Company Internal Systems, etc.)
- Coordination of integration activities with other Company systems/teams
- Coordination of internal Company activities and deliverables (Demand, release, change, IT deliverables, etc.)
- Assist with Portfolio Management and reporting
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in project management
- Proven Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills are required.
- Must be a collaborative, positive, self-motivated, team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Individual must be able to work full time on-site (Lake County - Abbott Park).
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.