As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $41.43 - 48.74 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The Instructional Designer (ID) is responsible for designing, developing, and producing engaging, efficient, and effective training solutions for the company's learners.
- The ID partners closely with Learning Partners and Site Support team for PO&T Learning team to identify and document processes.
- Provide a consistent format that is easy to follow.
- Create internal playbook for PO&T Learning.
- The ID works directly with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and must become a trusted partner.
- Projects are generally limited in scale and scope to one function with clear objectives.
- Experience with technical writing for controlled documents like Procedures and SOPs.
- Strong proficiency using all MS Office applications
- Knowledge of course development and delivery tools and formats (self-study, instructor-led computer-based training, distance learning, gamification, simulation, virtual reality and paper-based)
- Knowledge of Performance Consulting process for training program analysis and design
- Knowledge of GCP, GVP, and GLP training regulations a plus.
- The ID must be an entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities, generate alternatives, choose and commit to the appropriate course of action.
- The ID must be able to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence without authority to accomplish work goals.
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, CAPA, MS-EXCEL, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.