job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18.84 - 22.16 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Under the direction of senior personnel, performs production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operations, autoclave and parts washing of process assemblies, and area cleaning/upkeep.
- Will be responsible for completing daily manufacturing tasks, and increasing competency in different production areas over time.
- Will participate in safety and compliance initiatives, as well as investigations.
- Will engage in the company Production System to continuously improve safety, quality, and schedule/cost performance.
- Engage positively with the team, using a patient and team-first mentality to achieve personal goals.
- With good documentation and data integrity practices, safely and compliantly completes and documents daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures, batch document instructions, and logbooks
- Proactively works with senior staff to achieve competency in production operations
- Monitors equipment and critical process parameters, and escalates any issues or abnormalities and participating the resulting troubleshooting activities
- Strives to maintain a high level of competency with current and emerging digital platforms (SAP, EBR, AR/VR, etc)
- During production transition times, support commissioning, decommissioning, validation, document revisions, engineering activities and execution of technical protocols.
- Maintain a clean and orderly production area in accordance with good house keeping practices.
- Proactively ensures all processing equipment and necessary materials are adequate and available to set the team up for success
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- BS/BA in life sciences/engineering, or Associates Degree with 1 or more years of directly related experience.
- Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.