job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $31.93 - 37.56 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures.
- Displays an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigates basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision.
- Plans and prioritizes concurrent experimental procedures.
- Integrates, complies, and tabulates data and assists supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Works under active supervision.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- Experience: 0 to 3 years.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
skills: Analytical Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.