As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18.03 - 21.20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion, and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using an electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Manager is also looking for candidate(s) who has chemistry or chemical engineering background Includes all levels of education and experience, 0-4 years pharmaceutical related working experience required or a BS degree.
- Manager is also consider college student for part time job who is eager to get pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Effective communication on issues and solutions
- Manager is looking for someone with chemistry experience, can be a recent grad, quick learner, with interest in analytical chemistry, and working with HPLC, lab scale equipment and instrumentation.
skills: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.