As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $31.27 - 36.79 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Member of the Patient and Investigator Relations (PIR) team responsible for support of our clinical study teams in their conduct of Phase I-IV studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines. This role will provide project management support to the PIR Recruitment and Retention (RR) team and the Trial Access and Awareness (TAA) team. The RR team focus is on clinical study patient recruitment and retention strategies.
- Support for the RR team will align with vendor tactical deliverables, site recruitment activities and overarching ROI assessment including report generation for key stakeholders.
- The TAA team is responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of the global Clinical Trials and Me website that provides external awareness of company clinical trials.
- Support for the TAA team will include use of internal and external systems to provide answers and appropriate messaging to our internal colleagues responsible for responding to consumer inquiries regarding our clinical trials, maintenance of the inquiry database, and creation and distribution of metrics reports to TAA leadership.
- For both teams, monitors and reports issues that require escalation to the appropriate Senior Manager and Director of the corresponding project for immediate resolution and assists with writing, compiling and distributing meeting notes, as requested.
- BS/BA, RN, BSN, or equivalent with 5+ years professional work experience in clinical research, pharmaceutical or health care industry preferred.
- No formal testing is required.
- Organizational skills, especially in planning, project management, ability to multi-task across team projects, outcome tracking, metrics reporting and database management
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others, identify trends, triage incoming information and identify appropriate path for communication or escalation where applicable
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) and ability to learn new computer systems easily
- Written and verbal business communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Work experience in clinical research, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or equivalent that includes knowledge of GCP, CFR, handling of confidential information, importance of careful communication, etc.
- This person must be comfortable asking questions, seeking clarification and soliciting input from others, especially in scenarios where the answer may not be clear or multiple solutions/answers are possible.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment supporting various stakeholders.
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.