Cosmetic Study Associate
Great opportunity to join a leading cosmetics company on Long Island! Looking to quickly fill a Research Associate position!
location: Melville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Prepare safety study protocols for in-house studies. Oversee recruitment of appropriate panel subjects, instruct panelists on proper use of test products, collect panelist feedback, and manage panelist issues.
- Evaluate subject questionnaires to screen for adverse safety information and to capture parameters necessary for claims substantiation
- Prepare reports summarizing product performance and adverse reactions on a timely basis.
- Execute protocols related to "Ophthalmologist tested" and "Dermatologist tested" claims.
- Respond to requests from management as necessary.
- BS in a science such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry
- Knowledge of basic biological principles as they relate to skin/skin physiology
- Minimum 6 months experience in Clinical Research or Safety Testing
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project planning abilities
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
skills: CRF, Clinical research, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), RMV (Routine Monitoring Visit), SIV (Site Initiation Visit), TR (Trip Report)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.