job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28.18 - 33.15 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Performs operations necessary for quality testing and plays a role in implementing new technology within quality control.
- At more senior levels, provides an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
- Completes routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation. Aids in the development of test methods.
- Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Work is closely supervised. Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
skills: Quality control, SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.