As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $86.15 - 101.35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Responsible for executing strategy for and oversight of the content of the Product Information Repository (PIR) within assigned therapeutic area(s) (TA) to improve sharing of and access to critical information both product and non-product in nature across MA. This includes ensuring information is up to date and relevant within the PIR. The incumbent coordinates with relevant global and regional teams to ensure there is an aligned approach to congress coverage and post-congress reporting.
- Product Information Repository (PIR) oversight and management of content and content development as co-lead of matrix team with technical lead, Data Repositories.
- Ensures alignment with content owners including timely and accurate publishing of applicable materials on an ongoing basis.
- Organizing aligned congress coverage and subsequent congress reports at identified critical international meetings. Collaborates with global and regional MA and commercial teams.
- Generating and sharing relevant metrics and reports with internal stakeholders.
- Advanced Scientific Degree (such as Pharm D, Pharmacist, Nurse with Masters degree, PhD or MD) with at least 5 years Pharmaceutical Industry experience including MA experience.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of legal/regulatory/compliance/pharmaceutical requirements and guidelines with respect to medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Can review/understand complex scientific/pharmaceutical and medical data from clinical and non-clinical trials.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, including medical/scientific written and verbal communications. Required skills include writing, reviewing and editing communications using clinical/scientific expertise.
- Has advanced knowledge of medical terminology and applicable company products.
- Manages multiple projects with a high level of efficiency.
- Fluent in written and verbal business English.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing matrix teams.
skills: Editing, Medical science liaison, Medical Information
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.