My client is currently searching for a technical writer for a global beauty company! This will be a temporary position and a great way to get your foot in the door.
location: Melville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Write policy or procedure documentation using agreed upon guidelines for specific brand/function.
- Design and develop training materials to support project.
- Work Instructions with Authors of SOPS - Authors to go in and redline any documents that need to be updated or removed.
- Create Overview of Training Modules including facilitators/power user notes.
- Create checklists, draft exercises and quizzes that can be used for training.
- Create Training Scenarios.
- Update documents to approved format.
- Work with training team to learn to use the part of system, content and do re writes when necessary to make the documents consistent. Play a publishing role.
- Complete information requests completely and in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 +years of experience in Lab experience preferred
- Experience with User Guides, Case Studies and writing policies a plus
skills: Biology, Chemistry, Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.