job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $19.72 - 23.38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Performs all assigned chemistry techniques with very minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of GMP and scientific principals and their cause and effect on scientific outcomes.
- Practice of GMP/GLP is routine.
- Authors and may review other scientist's protocols, reports, specifications and test methods.
- Presents results at team meetings with interpretation.
- Proficiently performs all assigned laboratory techniques.
- Independently develops analytical methods on a variety of analytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Independently performs method validation by authoring protocols, reports and analytical methods and may review or critique others.
- Troubleshooting analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Routine practice of and compliance with GMP/GLP.
- Designated notebook reviewer.
- Generates, analyzes and presents scientific data at team meetings. Explains cause and effect relationships and may propose additional experiments to prove/disprove hypotheses.
- Assist with leading projects from analytical/formulation/process development from lab scale to exhibit manufacture.
- Authors technical protocols, reports and specifications for raw materials, APIs, excipients, drug products as well as analytical test methods.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- BS in in Chemistry, analytical chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field and 8 years of injectable product development experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical samples. OR
- M.S. in in Chemistry, analytical chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field and 5 years of injectable product development experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical samples.
- Analytical Chemistry - 4 - 6 Years
skills: Biology, Chromatography, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.