As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $54.64 - 64.29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for delivering timely, high quality contract support to business clients supported by the Legal Department including
- Drafting and negotiating consulting agreements, confidentiality agreements, services agreements and license agreements.
- Analyzing and negotiating complex contract provisions.
- Preparing contracts using established template agreements, but drafting alternate contract language and conforming suppliers templates to ensure protection of company business interests, as well as compliance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Must have a law degree and 5 years experience
skills: Contract Negotiation, Contract Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.