job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 37.05 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Company is seeking an energetic, team-oriented candidate for an initial six-month contract position within the Global Biologics Protein Analytical Team.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, team centric work environment to support a world class biologics team.
- Responsibilities and milestones include: protein analytics within a team of scientists focused on general novel therapeutics, build quality control procedures with the integration of analytics instrumentation, and work closely with Lead Discovery, Biotherapeutics Engineering, and Protein and Cell Line Generation in support of therapeutic discovery.
- The successful candidate should have experience in protein analytics and characterization. The candidate should be eager minded and familiar with general analytical methods.
- The ideal candidate will be confident, passionate, execution focused, team oriented and will have the ability to motivate others as well as themselves.
- Candidates must have a BS or MS degree in Biochemistry, Engineering or other allied disciplines, with 1-2 years of experience
- A successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with prior in experience and hands on skills in the following areas:
- Analytical method development using chromatographic approaches: analytical SEC, SEC-MALS, HIC, and IEX
- Mass spectrometric analysis for proteins and peptides: iMS, Peptide Mapping
- BLI/SPR based binding assays: Octet, Biacore
- Other biophysical assays for proteins: CE-SDS, DLS, DSC, cIEF
skills: Assay Development, Assay Method, Assay Verification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.