job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Individual will work in global quality organization processing pharmaceutical, medical device and combination product complaints and inquiries.
- Interface with internal customers such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, hospital personnel, risk managers, purchasing agents, sales representatives, general public, manufacturing sites, technical support, commercial organization and PV regarding product complaints. Responsible for product complaint documentation, investigations, identification of product defects and/or damage, and summarizing investigational data into a complaint handling system.
- Responsibilities may include interface with various third parties.
- Product complaint documentation, investigation, and review of all non-medical complaint content.
- Responsible for reviewing complaints that involve a non-medical quality related problem.
- Ensures that complaint documentation meets Good Documentation Practices as well as GMP and GLP. This requires good analytical skills, technical writing, and good documentation.
- Responsible that complaint data meet all regulatory requirements.
- Comfortable working with sharps (e.g. needles) that are potentially biohazardous.
- Identification of potentially reportable events and notification to appropriate functional groups and management.
- Interface with Third Party Manufacturers, internal customers, and internal functional areas.
- A Bachelor Degree required. Preferred degree in technology or scientific background
- Experience working in a testing lab environment preferred
- 0-3 years work experience in a cGMP related industry or in a clinical setting is preferred
- Solid written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and application of computer systems for word processing and complaint management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact effectively with peers, management, and customers.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.