As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 36 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Participate in or lead the planning, initiation and execution of assigned clinical studies with operational excellence. Be responsible for effective management of budgets, timelines and resources for assigned clinical studies and implementation of appropriate standards and processes to ensure clinical study quality. Be responsible for effective training and management of interactions with study team, study sites and vendors for assigned clinical studies. The scope of this position is Phase 1 through 4 APGD - sponsored clinical studies. This position may work under the direction of Senior Clinical Study Manager or may lead the management of assigned studies, as appropriate.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned studies to ensure completion per established project team goals and objectives in compliance with applicable GCP/ICH guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Manage cross-functional study teams, including vendors.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date study information within CTMS and other relevant tracking systems and provide regular updates of study progression to Clinical Program.
- Management and other stakeholders; proactively identify and resolve issues that arise during study conduct; manage escalation of study-related issues.
- Participate in or lead the development of study plans and system set-up; participate in preparation and ensure operational excellence of protocol, CRF, CSR and other key study team deliverables.
- Implement appropriate systems, standards and processes to ensure quality at the level of investigative sites, vendors and data.
- Participate in or lead preparation of vendor requirements and project scope and selection of study vendors; effectively manage interactions with vendor study team.
- Participate in or lead feasibility assessment and selection of countries and sites for study conduct.
- Oversee the clinical aspects of timely data cleaning, data analysis and the availability of top line results; participate in data reviews and review of statistical analysis plans.
- Ensure set-up and implementation of effective investigator and site monitor training; coordinate operational and therapeutic area training for internal and external study team members.
- Provide oversight and direction to study team members for study deliverables.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of budgets, timelines and resources for assigned clinical studies. Responsible for study budgets up to $50M.
- Reports to the Senior Manager, Clinical Study Management or above. This position has no direct reports but may provide oversight and direction to study team members for study deliverables.
- BA/BS degree with at least three years multi-country clinical trial experience or advanced degree
- (MS/PhD/PharmD) with at least 2 years clinical trial experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years consecutive Oncology experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years consecutive solid clinical studies experience
- Local candidates only, candidates who are willing to relocate at their own expense may be submitted.
- Interview travel expenses are not reimbursable by the client
- This position has no direct reports but may provide oversight and direction to study team members for study deliverables and may provide supervision to Clinical Trial Associates.
- Regulatory documentation and CRO experience is acceptable. SITE Experience is not acceptable
- Must have strong knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Must have knowledge of protocol and clinical drug development processes, clinical study design, study planning and management, and monitoring.
- Requires project management skills and study leadership ability.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, administrative skills and computer ability.
- Fluent in English.
- Moderate (25%) travel required.
skills: CSR, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), CTMS, ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.