As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Waukegan, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17.22 - 20.26 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
- Provides support for 2 IT department areas PC Scheduling and IT PC Deploys managers and their staffs
- Duties may include word processing, emailing clients, answering phones, returning calls to end users, editing existing documents, keying information into existing templates, database upkeep.
- Education: Associates Degree
- The position requires experience in ServiceNow, Outlook scheduling and Excel.
- Previous clerical experience is necessary.
- Moderate to minimal supervision is provided.
- 4-7 Years of experience.
- Customer service background
- Customer excellent phone etiquette
- Scheduling experience with Outlook
- Works well in a group or team environment
skills: MS-EXCEL, Administration, Calendar Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.