job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $23.54 - 27.69 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Supports Biosurgery Business by performing in-process, stability and release testing for Biosurgery Product lines.
- Perform Assays in accordance with SOP's for release, stability and in-process samples.
- Review peer data including data transcription, data calculation and log entries.
- Lab general duties including cleaning, glassware, washing etc.
- Initiate DCR when assigned.
- Train on all documents assigned to training plan and complete training as assigned.
- Receive, verify and log incoming samples.
- Participate in audits.
- Perform PM calibration on lab equipment.
- Conduct Safety and weekly compliance walkthroughs.
- Is responsible for adherence to policies, procedures and SOP's
- Participate in Lab Investigations.
- Perform OOS Investigations as Analyst.
- Adhere to site Quality and Safety Policies.
- Work towards accomplishment of Site/Department Goals.
- QC testing of in-process, stability and release samples in a GMP lab
- Support lab operations.
- Participate in lab meetings.
- Early troubleshooting of assay/equipment issues.
COA Filing and Sample Disposal.
- Monthly Log Changes.
- Assay Occasion tracking
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Science
- Experience in laboratory techniques such as but not limited to pH, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR.
- Requires working with hazardous chemicals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience: 0 to 2 years.
skills: Quality control, SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.