job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $11.90 - 14.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Inspection and receipt of Manufacturing and Stability samples per applicable SOP utilizing information and sends out samples for external testing.
- Maintains and monitors sample retains and their storage areas.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position.
- Perform laboratory support duties, such as bench cleaning, material receipt and glassware washing, laboratory walk through inspections.
- May weigh out samples in preparation for testing.
- Supports Metrology requests.
- Receives general instructions on routine assignments under general supervision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Experience 0-3 years.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Strong attention to details, must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Must be able to work under general supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Prior iLIMs experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with 2 years experience
- Associate Degree in science or Biotech certificate
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.