As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilize Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $44.94 - 52.87 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Clinical Business Process Analyst provides support to Clinical R&D including Patient and Operational Data.
- Provides technical and business process support. Relied on to be the SME for facilitation of clinical trial activities and systems expertise. Is the process owner for information and data provided in operational systems to meet organizational needs.
- Serves as the lead liaison to the business and external partners for providing leadership of activities for data integration.
- Provide support within Clinical Development and other groups as required relating to our Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) and other operational systems.
- Support Clinical Development business process integration with the design of reports, developing dashboards and providing ad hoc requests. Maintaining and assessing data from multiple sources to identify areas of gap or missing values before integration or migration.
- Working with key users and vendors to develop business operations, project management integration standards and provide examples to data exchanges.
- Working with internal technology teams for/on behalf of IT process to ensure data quality during the integration projects. Responsible to work with stakeholders for verification of Data Quality, migration and ticketing system to manage flow of information and triage of request, incidents and critical requests.
- Will be relied on to lead workgroups to gather business requirements. Strong ability to clearly communicate with non-technical business users both verbally and in writing. Strong use of virtual communication is key.
- Requires accountability for assigned tasks. This includes facilitation of technical and non-technical communication and support of external communication of Clinical functions, peripheral functions (supporting Medical Affairs/Pharmacovigilance/Safety/Quality etc.), Vendor Partnerships to ensure the organization goals are met.
- Writes/edits strategic communications, including project and process metrics reports.
- Analyze data and make recommendations. Identify and implement areas of improvement within project and technical system.
- Research, analyze and present best practices to determine the best overall solution.
- Develop, write and publish training materials, user manuals and process flow maps as well as e-learning systems for source and final system. May deliver Training.
- Participate in functional requirement gathering and design review meetings.
- Respond to and triage requests as the integration project develops for assistance and have the ability to ensuring end users update and maintain the source and final system on a daily basis identifying and implementing new areas to utilize the system to increase efficiencies.
- Participate in planning meetings and contribute to the development, publishing of user aids including work instructions, guides, e-learning or other documentation as required.
- Position requires frequent interactions with Clinical Management and Leadership teams; up to including sensitive handling of confidential information and comprehensive attention to accuracy and quality.
- Prior experience with operational systems (such as Clinical Trials Management System, Project 2016, and business process tools) is highly preferred.
- Experience working with Research & Development, especially Clinical Research & Development is preferred.
- Strong team, computer, analytical thinking and attention to detail skills are required.
- Individual must be self-motivated, effective follow-up skills, ability to think outside the box with end users and a demonstrated ability to respond to issues of a global nature is important.
- Attention to detail and organization skills are critical.
- Demonstrated skill in effective written and oral communication is necessary.
- The ability to extract issues from both written and oral communications for input into the database is important.
- Ability to negotiate and to propose creative solutions to problems is needed.
- Other required capabilities include the ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly and adjust well to rapid changes in priorities.
skills: MS-Project, Clinical Data Management, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.