job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 44.57 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Participate in design, manage and execute testing and studies pertaining to vaccine manufacturing, formulation and/or bioanalytics for vaccine products at all stages of development.
- Coordinate information exchange between both in-house and 3rd party vendors for testing.
- Particiapte in the development of and execute assays as needed.
- Participate in the creation and review of necessary SOPs and development reports.
- Participate in the development of presentations of scientific data
- Responsible for development, qualification, documentation, and transfer of assays.
- Compile data and author reports summarizing experimental results for both real-time and accelerated studies.
- Draft method development reports, SOPs, and transfer protocols.
- Coordinate efforts between different internal and external teams such as Process Development, Bio-analytical, Formulation and Preclinical.
- Assume all aspects of testing including sample cataloging, submission, analysis and collection of results.
- Perform statistical analyses on compiled data as needed and author reports for distribution and/or presentation to project teams.
- Operate and perform maintenance of lab instrumentation.
- Impelementations and develop drafts of new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Pariticapte in collaborations with contract testing organizations (CTOs).
- Write and maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks.
- PhD in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 4+ years industry experience (may include post doctoral experience), or a MS with a minimum of 4 years industry experience, or a BS with a minimum of 8+ years industry experience.
- Knowledge and skills in chemistry and biochemistry (e.g. medicinal chemistry, bioanalytical chemistry, protein chemistry, protein expression).
- Training and experience in Design of Experiments and other statistical methodologies.
- Current knowledge in vaccine literature and basic science related to vaccine development.
- Strong math skills required. Working knowledge of statistical models for DOE, and familiarity with JMP is highly desirable.
- Remain well versed in regulatory requirements to assure appropriate design and execution of vaccine manufacture and toxicology studies via services of CMO and CROs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented, able to effectively prioritize, interact cooperatively and effectively with others in a team environment, and consistently demonstrate reliability and responsibility.
- Good time and project management skills, ability to oversee several projects simultaneously.
- Comply with Company safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Exhibit and promote Company Core Competencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.