job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $48.00 - 52.15 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- The position supports the R&D Quality Documentation and Training team via data entry, document management, training assignment and reporting into LEADs.
- Complete training operations in a regulated computer system
- Enter and ensure accuracy of regulated data provided in to the LEADs system (global document and learning management system)
- Provide status reports from the system
- Assign training requirements to appropriate personnel in the LEADs system
- Manage document change workflow in the LEADs system
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time to ensure consistent and compliant operations within R&D Documentation and Training.
- Experience in the use of validated computer systems for management of regulated activities, including electronic records and electronic signatures
- Attention to detail in performing data management tasks.
- Experience in using Microsoft Offices products including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.