As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: Brisbane, California
job type: Contract
salary: $49.21 - 57.89 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Participates in activities related to, and processing of Adverse Events for company post marketed products and investigational products.
- Accountable for accurate data capture for individual case safety reports.
- Responsible for narrative creation for individual case safety reports.
- Perform quality review (as appropriate).
- Ensuring departmental workflow processes and timelines are followed.
- Proactively managing workload to ensure regulatory timelines are met.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety concepts, global regulatory reporting obligations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences Preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous Pharmacovigilance experience required.
Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to adapt to change.
- Proven team player with the ability to function in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee may frequently be required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
skills: Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety, Regulatory Affairs Operations, AD (Adverse Events), ICSR (Individual Case Study Report)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.