job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $29.00 - 32.35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- As a member of the Customer Contact Center you will support our business strategy of assisting internal and external customers by collecting information for product safety reports, product complaints and responding to medical information requests related to Company products.
- Identify and collect adverse event information and complete the in-take of a Pharmacovigilance safety report in Company's Safety System.
- Respond to medical information requests using approved resources and document in Company's medical information system.
- Identify product quality and device complaints and document in Company's product/device complaint system.
- Compliance with departmental guidelines, SOPs, ongoing training, and regulatory guidelines.
- Effectively communicate by actively listening to acquire information and understand anothers viewpoint to communicate clearly and establish rapport with customers, colleagues, and interdepartmental groups.
- Strong verbal communication skills with external and internal customers.
- Prepares information to communicate efficiently with customers using various mediums.
- Understands and assimilates information to accurately respond by providing fair balanced scientific data to customers.
- Use of multiple databases to document adverse event, medical information, and product complaint information.
- Identify and communicate possible issues to manager.
- May train others on specific, non-complex, process or database.
- Required - RN or RPh; Preferred - BSN, BSN with MS, PharmD
- 1-2 years clinical health care or previous pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong typing skills 45-55wpm
- Strong (speed and accuracy) computer/ documentation skills.
- Work well within a team
- Display positive attitude
- Any PharmDs submitted should have experience within a clinical health care environment
skills: Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety, AD (Adverse Events)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.