Seeking an organized, self motivated, creative and resourceful individual who will ensure laboratories operate in a compliant fashion.
location: Dayton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 41,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Coordinate and manage lab equipment calibrations.
- Contact appropriate personnel/vendors for issues with laboratory equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance of the professional appearance of all laboratory spaces.
- Maintain a database of chemical reagents, standards and/or chemicals in the laboratories.
- Remove any expired reagents, standards and chemicals from the laboratories.
- Assist in administrative duties related to laboratory activities.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Ability to wear a respirator is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist technicians with the performance of tests.
- Hold animals during dosing of test samples.
- Ability to safely wear a respirator required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability be adaptable and work at high level of integrity; must enjoy working with animals and comfortable handling them
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- The individual must have a high sense of responsibility, be organized and dynamic and be capable of adapting to a wide variety of laboratory responsibilities. The individual must be able to work alone and without direct supervision and have excellent communication skills.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.