We are building an organization of passionate people committed to the health and wellness of our customers and to the success of our culture and company. We are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to join our team and join us on our High Performance System (HPS) journey.
location: Leonia, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 3 to 11
- Guide a team that is adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, ensuring the quality and quantity of product produced
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiencies, costs and effectiveness of work and implement sustainable improvements
- Implementation of procedural/policy changes to enhance department performance
- Ensures tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Works effectively in a multitask environment and consistently tracks the progress of ongoing initiative.
- Enforce safety policies and work habits
- Monitors productivity making sure efficiency, cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met on a daily basis
- Develops, supervises, coaches and counsels associates on a regular basis
- Keeps accurate records; files proper reports
- Promote a teamwork environment
- Work between tactical and strategic activities to support process improvement and Lean manufacturing practices
- 2+ years of experience in a production Lead or Supervisory role within a manufacturing environment required
- Bachelor degree and/or military leadership experience is a strong plus
- Lean manufacturing, cGMP experience a plus
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Applications skills is required
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong change agent/leadership and associate engagement orientation
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Physical ability to lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
skills: CAPA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations, Process Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.