As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $68.55 - 80.65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage and develop project team.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned project staff activities and job performance.
- Provide continuous support of monitoring responsibilities.
- Develop protocol monitoring guidelines and other assorted project-specific training instructions.
- Act as principle liaison between sponsor, CRO (Clinical Research Organization) and investigator sites.
- Negotiate budgets and monitor investigator payments.
- Candidate with 5+ yrs of clinical research experience, typically as a CRA, with project management experience.
skills: Project Management, Clinical research
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.