job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $23.55 - 27.70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Clinical/medical review of subject data; reconciliation of data between multiple sources; subject narrative review; protocol deviation and subcategorization. Contributes to development strategy and updating of the clinical development plan.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge in relevant therapeutic area. Interfaces with members of extended project teams.
- Works with study team and contributes towards study budget and execution planning.
- Works with study team to meet key study milestones, maintain adequate information on program status and to resolve issues.
- Applies medical and clinical development knowledge to transform clinical research ideas into high quality clinical answers.
- Leads development of the clinical strategy for studies and projects with a focus on innovative design, medical execution and interpretations.
- Years of Experience 3-5.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Graduates Degree with extensive experience reviewing clinical trial data (3-5 yrs ideal - open to additional yrs)
skills: MS-EXCEL, Clinical Data Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.