job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 32.35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provides medical support with emphasis on the intake of medical product experiences and processing standard communication requests. Acts as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved. Works with Customer Service to provide standard information and product replacement as necessary. Provides assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information/indications.
- This contract position supports the case processing organization to achieve its mission of improving patient lives globally through industry leading safety and compliance by consistent and accurate delivery of high quality, relevant and timely adverse event information.
- Core job requirements include
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information (clinical and post marketing) in a compliant and timely manner in order to comply with global regulations which includes:
- Seriousness assessment
- Initial and Follow - up
- Meeting company standards for quality, compliance and productivity.
- Remaining current on knowledge and skills required for case processing.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- 3-5 Years' Experience Level.
- Attention to detail
- Work well within a team
- Display positive attitude
- Critical Care experience
Preferred but not required:
- Pharmacovigilance experience
- Aegis database experience
- Available to work a 40 hour work week Monday through Friday
- Overtime may be needed based on the need or work requirement of the organization
- Holiday coverage may be needed based on the need or work requirement of the organization.
skills: Pharmacovigilance, ARISg, Drug Safety, AD (Adverse Events)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.