job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES
- The Project Manager is a full-time contract position that works closely with the designated account team to help lead projects, specify project scopes and coordinate daily activities. Additionally, the PM will help facilitate ongoing relationships with client / brand teams.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ability to learn and/or familiarity with following corporate guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, Veeva PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, resource allocation, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Assist on both print and digital projects.
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with providing estimates, timelines and status reports.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Reports onsite to Company Ad Agency Account Manager II
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Bachelor degree required
- 5-10 years of ad agency experience required, pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.